Tender Advertisement #1050014
This Opportunity Has Closed
This opportunity has already closed and is no longer open for submissions.
Mooroopna Sewerage Pump Station 17 Upgrade
Tue 05/03/2019 - 02:00 PM AEDT
All GVW Contractors who tender for work with a total of 100K or more will be required to have a third party certified safety system - AS/NZS 4801:2001
Contract: 72/3090/18 - Mooroopna Sewerage Pump Station 17 Upgrade
Scope of Works
The works of this contract comprise the supply and installation of a new sewage pump station and associated sewerage reticulation and sewer rising main works as shown on the drawings accompanying this specification. The scope of works is as follows:
• Supply and installation of new pump station.
• Installation of new flow meter and associated infrastructure.
• Alterations to the existing sewer rising mains.
• Construction of sewerage between existing inlet manhole and new pump station.
• Transfer pump from existing pump station to new pump station wet well.
• Decommissioning of existing pump station and associated infrastructure.
• Supply of equipment as necessary for the completion of the contract works.
• Setting out the works.
This information is not guaranteed to be accurate or complete. Please confirm all details with the Tendering Firm before responding.